Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and
pupil are located in the same individual.


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Perfect Season for Writing

Its cold, even in Florida and that makes me happy! Why? Because cold weather is perfect writing weather. I have to type fast to keep my hands warm, and I don't feel the urge to go outside and savor the outdoors because its freezing and windy! My mind feels calmer too, with less outdoor distractions, and this will be even truer once the craziness of the holiday season has passed! If only I had a cozy warm cottage with snowy mountain views to write in, but alas, its Florida!

0 comments:

Useful Websites

The Fantasy Novelist's Exam (funny!) http://rinkworks.com/fnovel/

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP